Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up...

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer weekend!!! Here's a snippet of what I had going on...

My fun started on Friday at 2:00 p.m. when I met my mom at The Magic Lantern Theater which is in downtown Spokane! We saw the movie "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" which is now is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!!! It was my mom's 3rd time to see it and I can now understand why!!!
A favorite quote from this movie...
EVERYTHING will be okay in the end.
If it isn't okay, it ISN'T THE END!

I then went a couple doors down from the theater to ROOST to add some items to our 3 Craft Chicks spaces. 

Went home from there to be greeted by this SWEET face...

Saylah & I went on an adventure to the PARK!!!
We started off with impromptu picnic which consisted of "fresh frwies" and  her favorite "dip" (ketchup) ~  :)

Then after that it was OFF TO PLAY &
 SWING, SWING, SWING...
Absolutely LOVE seeing that sweet little {ketchup}smile and hearing her LAUGH!!!

Such a BIG GIRL!!!
 
ON THE RUN!!! She kept me hoppin'!!! :) We {BOTH} slept so soundly that night ~ I love that about summertime & fresh air!!!

Saturday morning Saylah and I went down the road to my friend Amy Ward's home for a Stampin' Up Open House! Amy has a little boy about the same age as Saylah so they were going to play. When we got there tho Michael was busy outside "helping" his dad mow the lawn and didn't want to come inside. Saylah kept asking "where friend?" She was so good in spite of not playing with "friend" and everyone there commented on what a sweet little girl she is! I, of course, couldn't agree more!!! Thank you to her mommy, Samantha for letting us have her for the night!!! We ALWAYS enjoy our time with little Sugar Pie!!!

Saturday evening Lauren, her boyfriend Austin and I went to a movie! 2 movies in 2 days!!! Not very common for me however it was so much fun!!! We went and saw "People Like Us".
It was phenomenal and I would recommend it. I did push for this movie as I felt the other options wouldn't be my style of movie. So that being said...it was a VERY emotionally charged movie that made me CRY & CRY. Normally I don't mind that however in this case I thought poor Austin would think I had lost it if I didn't at least contain myself somewhat! I apologized to him if it wasn't his kind of movie but he's so gracious and kind and said he liked it! 

Today, Sunday, has been a day of cleaning and getting my home ready for my Aunt & 4 Cousins that are coming in from Iowa for a week. Haven't seen all but 1 Cousin in over 24 years!!! It will be a very SWEET reunion I'm sure! I like when company comes from out of town too because then I act like a tourist in my own town!!!

Tonight Jim & Natalie return from Bothell .Precious Grandma Lorraine passed away on June 5th and her home has already sold. The estate sale was this weekend and getting everything in order at her house has been taking place over the past couple weeks. I was able to go last weekend and it felt so odd to be at Grandma's home and have her not be there and also to see the SOLD sign on the FOR SALE sign!!! It was such a blessing that the house sold so quickly because now a days that is not always the case!!!

So...that's that!!! My weekend in review ~
WHAT DID YOU ALL DO THIS WEEKEND???

 Summer has FINALLY arrived here in Spokane and I for one...
LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment