Wednesday, January 1, 2014

4 years ago today ~ the day I became a NANA

It has been almost a year since I blogged! Yikes!!!

 Today ~ January 1, 2014 is the perfect day to begin blogging again and what better day to start than on my oldest grandchild's birthday.

 Alynnah JoEle Craft turned 4 today and I hardly think that can be real.

Time goes by so quickly.

I will never forget the moment she was placed in my arms. I loved her immediately with a love that was definitely like nothing I ever felt before. When my children were born I remember feeling such a love that I was sure my heart would explode. Then to have a grandchild is beyond anything I ever anticipated.

My firstborn is a dad to his firstborn. Priceless.

Happy little family of 3!!!

I am a NANA...be still my heart.

Precious love between daddy & daughter.

Love these 3 ~

I am not entirely sure how she has gone from this....

to this...IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...

However, I am sure of how very much this little girl is loved by me ~ her Nana and how proud I am of her and the sweet person she is. 

Happy Happy 4th Birthday Aly Jo ~ my Punkin' Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment