Sunday, November 18, 2012

SUPER SWEET SURPRISE!!!

I just LOVE when something happens that makes my heart so happy & content...this is absolutely one of those times...
Lauren & I had been over in Tacoma for a few days and we brought our friend Scotty home with us and to top it all off we surprised my sweet mom!!!
Enjoy this video & you will see for yourself why this is one of those perfect ~ once in a lifetime moments ~

Scotty's mom ~ Terry ~ and my mom ~ JonElla have been best friends for nearly 40 years!!! I was raised with Scotty and spent so much time with him throughout the years. Since moving to Spokane 13 years ago, we haven't seen him very often. Lauren & I went out to dinner with Terry & Scotty last Monday evening and decided to bring him home with us the next day! We were ALL so very EXCITED ~ to say the least!!!

I keep re-watching this video as it just makes me smile and brings tears of joy to my eyes...my girls hear me watching this and they both have said..."Mom, are you watching the SCOTTY/GRAMMY video AGAIN???"... 

Yes, I will be watching it over & over I'm quite sure! To know you are SO LOVED by another is the best feeling in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and I do believe Scotty knows he is LOVED by...
Mrs. Miller and the whole Craft family!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! It just melts my heart! And it is ok that scotty is her favorite...you can't really blame her! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete