Monday, August 29, 2011

Buggy Barn Quilt Show - Day 2


I just HAD to go back to the wonderful Buggy Barn Quilt Show! I took my nicer camera and took lots more pictures and just looked and looked and looked! I also saw a row of quilts on a fence I had totally missed the day before. On Saturday of the show there were several hundred people there while I was there so that would explain how I missed a quilt or 2 or should I say 25-30 quilts! There was also a Vintage & Antique Show going on at the same time on the hillside of the magnificent farm! My favorite booth was Two Women Antiques and if you missed them at the quilt show you can find them at the Funky Junk Show in Sandpoint, Idaho this coming weekend! Look that up on http://www.funkyjunkantiqueshow.com/ and be prepared to be awed and amazed at what is to come at that event!  I went last year and it is just over the top and loads of fun! So here are some more pictures for your enjoyment and make sure to go the Buggy Barn Quilt Show next year! And the year after! And the year after that...well you get the hint!










Just a few fun filled facts... 
- each quilt is taken down at night & put back up in the morn -
- there were 300+ quilts on display - 
- a women was there all the way from France for the show - 
- for all you Zag fans there was a spectacular Gonzaga quilt -
- each and every person I encountered was so sweet  -

Counting the days until next year's Buggy Barn Quilt Show!

 






1 comment:

  1. Such nice pictures, Michele!!! Can't wait to see you...and I can't wait to bring my mama to this one day :)

    ReplyDelete