Friday, June 22, 2012

Lifelong FRIENDS...

FRIENDS...
my MOM {JonElla}, Sharzie, Phoebe & Sue

This group of ladies have been friends since high school! I just love that about them...they are still such close and wonderful friends after all these years! They came to Spokane to visit my mom and my whole family enjoyed seeing them too! This picture was taken at Chaps {a favorite restaurant of my mom & mine}. It was funny because the night they came to our house for dinner, Natalie commented about fun it was to listen to them and how they sounded like "high school girls"...laughing, talking & carrying on...

I have loved watching how my mom is friends with someone! It is not a relationship she takes lightly and I admire that and have learned so much of being a true friend from my sweet mom! I think it is such a rare and wonderful gift to have friends that have remained this close for so many years...

We had "the girls" for dinner on Wednesday night and of course Jim made his famous chicken fettuccine! It was so delicious!!! We had stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped green beans and salad also!!! YUM!!!
This is the beautiful SILVER salad bowl with SILVER serving spoons my mother in law {Lynda} gave Jim and me for our SILVER wedding anniversary just a couple weeks ago! I love them and just had to share this picture with you!!! THANK YOU LYNDA!!! 

Sue & Nat {new found FRIENDS...just love that}

LOVE LOVE LOVE these ladies!!!

Oh Sharzie I just love you so!!! She is like an aunt to me and let me tell you she gives the BEST hugs!!! I made sure I got plenty of those while she was here!!!

This was Saylah's first time to go to Chaps too and she LOVED it too!!!



A fun little sidenote...Phoebe and Sue met a few years ago because there sons married sisters {I think that's how it goes...} and when they were talking and getting acquainted at a family gathering one day they realized they both knew my mom!!! What a small world it is!!! 

Definitely one word to describe their friendship & this most wonderful visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment