Sunday, June 24, 2012

We shared a fence...



You never know when a friendship is formed where it will take you through the years...I've been thinking alot about FRIENDS this week as my mom just had 3 girlfriends come to visit and they have been friends for 45 + years!!! The gift of friendship is so very precious and something we all need & crave. Being married to a military man afforded me many wonderful opportunities to make wonderful friendships through the years. One of those priceless friends is Deb Bishop!!! We were neighbors over 10 years ago on Fairchild Air Force Base.


WE SHARED A FENCE!!!

We have shared alot more than a fence in all these years...our kids grew up together, have gotten married, had kiddos of their own and so much more. We have laughed together through the happy times and cried together during the difficult days.

I am so very thankful for all those years ago when...
WE SHARED A FENCE
and
ALL THAT WE CONTINUE TO SHARE!!!

Michele {Nana}, Saylah Grace & Deb {Saylah's GRANDMA}
at Saylah's 1st Birthday ~ November 2011


2 comments:

  1. God changed my life the day He placed us in that house. I'm so glad He did. You have been a true friend to me and my family. I love you, Jim, Tyler, Lauren, Natalie, and Grammy so very much. Thank you for walking this road with me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! The title gave me chill-caps. Love it. Friendship really is our greatest treasure.

    ReplyDelete