Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MY vacation/THEIR vacation ~ PART 3

DAY # 5 - Saturday 7/14/12

Bowl and Pitcher State Park
My Aunt Mary is EXTREMELY afraid of heights so you can imagine being at the top of Mt. Spokane one day and the top of Bowl & Pitcher the next was quite a feat for her! She was so brave and actually enjoyed it!!!

Bowl and Pitcher State Park is absolutely one of the most breathtaking places in Spokane and I'm ashamed to say this was my first time to visit there! Needless to say ~ it was the first of many times!!!


Everyone came to my home for dinner on Saturday night...

Bet you can't guess what we had for dindin...
YEP! You guessed it...Jim's FETTUCCINE

IT WAS {as usual} DELICIOUS!!!


I guess it doesn't matter how old I am...when my mom ask me to play the piano for company...

and Jim even sang for everyone...

We all had the BEST time being together and I can't wait until our next trip we have together!!!

I am so very thankful that they chose to spent their vacation here in Washington with me & my family! I have so many wonderful & fond memories of all the years growing up that we spent in Iowa on vacation. It was so fun to reminisce over the past and although it brought tears to our eyes several times those are memories I wouldn't trade for anything. One aspect I truly loved about having family here was the time we spent remembering our most PRECIOUS and TREASURED GRANDMA MILLER!!! We shared the most amazing GRANDMA and there was something so special about being around loved ones who understood and shared the same memories!!! It made me miss my sweet sister Laura yet it reminded me the bond & love that is shared with 
FAMILY!!! 

A BOND THAT IS LIKE NO OTHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment