Monday, January 7, 2013

Ringing in the NEW YEAR with family & friends

When we decided that Scotty would come and live with us, the first thing he asked me is what we do for New Year's Eve...he hoped we had a BIG party!!! Soooooo...party we did!!!
It was so much fun!!!
Party hats, noise makers, food & games = good times!!!
Saylah & I getting practiced up for the party!
New Years Eve Party made for one HAPPY Scotty!!!
My sweet little family~ beginning another new year together!!!
A little santa and a little sparkle = LOVE!!!
Lauren, Austin, Melody & Neal {Austin's parents} ~ had so much fun!
We played the silliest game...Quelf...haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!!
Enjoying being together!!!Melody, Neal, my mom JonElla & Scotty
It's the sweetest thing ~ Saylah plays with this particular nativity for the longest time!!!
When Glenn arrived, Saylah screamed..."MY GLENN, MY GLENN IS HERE"!!!
Love celebrating New Years with my precious friend Jenn!!!
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Oh my sugar pie ~ just melts my heart!!!
Scotty LOVES making popcorn with his new popcorn machine! YUM!
Happy soul! Glenn Kelly ~ he's just the best ever!!!
Saylah was so smitten with Nathan all evening!!!
Let the countdown begin...
pretty pink bubbly ~
Austin & Lauren ~ Happy New Year!!!
When the clock struck midnight!!!
Scotty was very happy with how the WHOLE party went!!!
SOOOOO....after the party was ALL OVER Scotty asked me what the next holiday was so that we could start planning another party!!! :) He realized promptly the next one is VALENTINES!!!
Now everyday he says..."We better be planning for our BIG Valentines party"!!!

{He doesn't know that I'm a last minute lucy when it comes to party planning...}

No comments:

Post a Comment