Sunday, October 21, 2012

A night on the town ~ at Veggie Tales ~

Last night, my friend Deb & I took 2 of her grandchildren to see Veggie Tales. It was absolutely the most fun and so neat to see the excitement on both Caiden & Saylah's faces as they watched the show.
Caiden, Deb, Me & Saylah

This is leading up to & getting ready for our big evening out...
Saylah's mommy was working so that's why I got to have this little munchkin! Love it!
I told Saylah we needed to get dressed up for our big outting. She said..."Ok Nana" and asked to wear her pumpkin hat! :)
Miss Silly Pants! I told her to take the binky out for a picture so instead she put BOTH in her mouth and started laughing! :) 
She so boo-tiful ~ don't you agree???

Waiting {not so} patiently for her Hamma (that's what she calls her Grandma)
Oh she was also so excited to see HER Caiden! She started squealing with delight when they pulled into my driveway!

This is my favorite picture...
They were back there just yacking it up and laughing. In their own sweet little cousin world!
PRECIOUS!!!

LET THE FUN BEGIN...
I think this picture says it all!
A PURELY FUN TIME WAS HAD BY ALL ~
Most especially by these 2 little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment