Wednesday, February 22, 2012

aDdItIoNs & cHaNgEs to our 3 Craft Chicks space...

I'm learning that in this business you have to be on your toes at all times! Things sell {which is a GOOD thing} however then it's time to move items around and add more items. I absolutely love every part of this. Over this past weekend some larger items sold ~ HIP HIP HOORAY ~ so it was one of those times to re-do the 3 Craft Chicks space at Roost!

Changed out our first display {which held Valentines stuff xoxo} to lots of pretty aqua, turquoise and a splash of pink! You know how I love me some PINK and TURQUOISE! There are some darling retro cannister sets and sweet pink and turquoise Pyrex! A girl can never have too much vintage Pyrex ~ wouldn't you agree?

Not just for Valentines...here's a mini "love" banner for sale!

An absolute FAVORITE of mine ~ Jim made this for our space. A simply sweet retro PINK suitcase made into an end table. Would be perfect for a guestroom as a nightstand for a lamp and storage for towels for guests and what not! Had a hard time not keeping this for my PINK guestroom!

Inside the suitcase ~ PINK & POLKA DOTS = PERFECT

Awfully blank you might say however that is because there are some big changes to coming to this area of our spaces! You'll have stay tuned as I will update and have it all ready over the next couple days!
 Let's just say...this Craft chick is VERY excited!!!

This is another area of Roost that we have our wares in! We're adding to that continually so it's always changing!

Love this spool table Jim made for our space! It's even on wheels which makes it all the more useful!

Set of My Book House books ~ Volumes 1 through 12! I HEART books especially older ones with amazing graphics such as these! That's why sometimes it is hard for me to rip up books to make the garland and I get distracted reading pages from old books while making the garlands!!! :)

EXTRA large book garland ~ it is 850 pages long!

So...stop by...

because you'll make my
completely...HaPpY!!!

2 comments:

  1. It all Looks so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pink pyrex and those canisters...sigh! I need to come in soon and see it all in person! XOXO
    That's all.
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be by in the next day or so...hope to see you!Your space looks adorable, love the paper heart!!

    xox Glad & Cel

    ReplyDelete