Friday, May 11, 2012

L * O * V * E *

This is definitely one of those "a picture is worth a 1,000 words"...don't you agree?

Little Saylah Grace is such a sweet part of our family and we all just love her to pieces! She sure does love her Natnat!!! 
I mean REALLY...why wouldn't she LOVE Natnat...they go outside to play and next thing I know she wheeling her around the backyard in the big wheelbarrow!!! 


This little girl just melts my heart!!!

This is what I came home to tonight ~ I think I'm one LUCKY DUCKY!!!

She has an outfit & sandals on just like I would wear...heehee!!! I'm sure her mommy planned that!!!

I've said it before & I'll said it again...being an {ADOPTED} Nana is priceless!!! Thank you to her mommy, Samantha for sharing her with our family!!! :)

I could just eat these little piggies...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh could she get any cuter??!!??!! I just adore everything about this little gal, and I love how much you all adore her!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete