Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my May day baby GIRL ~ 20 years ago

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13

Today is my beautiful daughter Lauren Marissa's 20th Birthday! I can't even begin to know where the time has gone...I remember so vividly the day she came into this world. 
~ The very moment they placed her in our arms...
she slipped into our hearts ~

There are not enough words to describe our precious daughter. She is such an amazing young woman and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. So many thoughts swirl through my mind as I write this...memories throughout the past 20 years...first and foremost though I want Lauren to know how very much I love her and how proud I am of her.

 I can't even begin my life without Lauren Marissa Craft!!!

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

YOU ARE SO VERY LOVED!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful pictures! Happy Birthday to both of you!!! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete