Saturday, May 12, 2012

TOES

A couple weeks ago I went to Sandpoint, Idaho to spend the night with my friend Jennifer. I met her in Spokane and followed her to her home...as we were going through Sandpoint she signaled to turn left and pointed to a thrift store. Of course I'm always up for some thrifting. WELL...attached to that shop is the Panhandle animal shelter. She asked if she could just {real quick} show me a cat that they have been looking at. We went into the CAT ROOM and she introduced me to TOES! He's the LARGEST cat I've ever seen in my whole life & he has 6 TOES on each paw!!! That's right!!! It's quite unbelievable!!! I'm not really a cat person however TOES came right up to me and wanted me to pet him. I kinda sorta thought he was a cool cat!!!

We then went back to the thrift shop side and did some shopping and all of sudden Jennifer grabbed my arm and declared that she HAD to go in and adopt TOES!!! I just kept shopping...and before you knew it she was the proud mommy to this most spectacular & unusual cat!!!

She pulled her van around and it was like going to the hospital to get a new little one...heehee...
Proud mommy & proud big brother Glenn Kelly...

The animal shelter prepared Jenn & went over many things to introduce Toes to his new home & environment! The funny thing was Toes knew he was HOME the moment he arrived as he just settled right in and you would have thought he lived there for years!!!

Glenn LOVES Toes ~ Toes LOVES Glenn

Another amazing feature of Toes are his BRIGHT blue eyes...

Jenn & I had a very "Lucy & Ethel" moment as we tried to weigh Toes...

Toes is one VERY LOVED cat!!!

SOOOOOO....I've decided that between these blue eyes

+

6 toes

Toes is most definitely supernatural!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My gosh!!! This made my day! You did captured everything so wonderfuly! I love the pictures with Glenn Kelly, infact I love all of the pictures!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! He is a treasure and so are you!

    ReplyDelete