Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MY BLUE HEAVEN

I could just get lost in this sea of blue...

Today is my Natalie's 17th birthday!!! Again this morning I woke up wondering where all the time has gone and how fast the days pass by! One day she was a little tiny baby in my arms...
and I blinked and now she's this AMAZING individual...

Just a few things I ADMIRE about this girl...

~ she's not afraid to try anything
~ she's so loving & affectionate
~ she's so helpful
~ she's so talented and can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to
~ she's tenderhearted
~ she's generous 
~ she's STRONG physically, mentally & emotionally
~ she's a hard worker
~ she's a loyal & wonderful sister
~ she's a phenomenal granddaughter
~ she's a GREAT cook
~ she's a fantastic friend to so many
~ she is such a sweet daughter to her dad & me
~ she gives the BEST {squish} hugs

I could on all day with this list ~ you get the picture...I just absolutely love & adore my youngest child! It is truly a privilege to be her mom! I also know for sure that her dad is just as proud of her and counts it a joy to be her dad!!!
  
This is one of my favorite pictures...Jim came home for lunch {June 1995} when we lived on McChord Air Force Base in Tacoma WA and I captured this candid moment...a picture surely is worth a thousand words!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTERBUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment