Monday, January 9, 2012

Friday with a FRIEND...

Last Friday my friend Cami had my mom and I and her aunt to her beautiful home for lunch and also so my mom could see all her Christmas decorations. It was such a wonderful afternoon...fun, fellowship & food...doesn't get any better than that!!!

Delicious...Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas...so so good! 

It really is the best having my mom live here in Spokane now and be able to do things like this together! She thoroughly enjoyed going to Cami's and seeing all her decorations and especially loved looking at the view since Cami lives on the lake...

Oh how I love this sweet lady! Sharron...she is the niece of my client {CJH} I cared for and through the last few years Sharron and I became quite close.
It was wonderful to see her...

Sharron & Cami...sure do heart these 2 ladies!!!

This pretty pink vintage Christmas decoration was Cami's grandma's and it was always one of my favorites. The last time I was at Cami's for the Cousins Lunch this sleigh was being repaired...it's styrofoam and after 50 plus years it was falling apart. I'm glad she could fix it...don't you just love the pink flocked reindeer and the pink angel hair??? They don't make things like this anymore!!! 

THANK YOU CAMI FOR SUCH A SPECIAL DAY TOGETHER...

No comments:

Post a Comment