Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wii Bowling & {silly} Hats...

One night a couple weeks ago, I went out to the family room and the girls were playing Wii bowling however they had hats on!  I asked what was going on and they said that anyone bowling that night had to find a hat to wear...a must for all who wanted to participate!

Sure made me smile and of course it was a perfect picture/blog moment...

Nat & Lauren...silly sisters


Nat wore a cool vintage hat that is on display in my PINK room. It is a old marching band hat decorated with beautiful papers and pretty glitter. {I see looking at this picture there's alot of dust on it...oopsie} 2 friends Becky & Holly of All That Glitter made this amazing piece. I made sure Nat knew she had to be extra careful with her hat choice! :)

 Lauren chose a pretty pink vintage hat that also sits in my PINK room.

absolutely LOVE this!!!

Doesn't everyone play Wii Bowling with {silly} hats on???
I think they should!!!

There is dust around my home, dishes might not be done,
laundry needs folding
however...

I will say there are lots of memories being made...which last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment