Sunday, March 18, 2012

{amazing} AWNINGS

So excited about our latest addition to 3 Craft Chicks. We bought these simply amazing awnings and they just make our spaces at Roost look complete!

I love the vibrant red and white stripe ~ just makes me HAPPY!!!

~ Over the door to Little Peeps Lane ~

~ Makes it look so inviting to 3 Craft Chicks area upstairs at Roost ~

 Had an extra large awning so Roost is using out in the main part of the store
Just love how that one looks!!!

Sometimes it can be simple changes that add so much to our spaces and I am especially happy with these new additions. 

I can't help but SMILE whenever I look at these AMAZING AWNINGS!!!

Want to thank my sweet husband Jim for hanging the awnings! I just don't know what I would do without him!!!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these!!!!! They are perfect in for your spaces and for you! And Jim is wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! I was in just before these beauties made it up. CAn't wait to see in person! Your Jim is the best! As are you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The product was a which u have mention.I think these are the most valuable post discus through this blog.

    Awnings johannesburg

    ReplyDelete