Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fabulous Finds for 3 Craft Chicks

I just cannot believe how fast things are moving and changing for 3 Craft Chicks at Roost! This past Sunday, Jim and I went to a couple estate sales and found some great treasures to put in our space. Sometimes it is especially difficult to put a price tag on things as I just "LOVE IT".  I did put a tag on these because I just know someone out there will  "LOVE IT" as much or MORE than I do!!!

a circa 1960's Suzy Homemaker deluxe stove...
 
 Can you believe this??? I just love this little jewel and can only imagine back in the late 60's and early 70's the little girls that had this on their Santa list. It's so darling and would love great in any vintage/retro style kitchen!!!

Next is this "Glam" Hamper...
This is absolutely fabulous!

You know where to go to see these gems and many more!!!
Roost
W. 7 Main St.
Spokane WA
Hours ~ Monday through Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday 11 am - 4pm


P.S. THE REST OF THE STORY...Suzy SOLD!!! I wrote this blog and by the time I posted this little blast from the past SOLD!
 I'm so happy for the proud owner!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the hamper today and should've looked closer! Had I known it was hamper I probably would've bought it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a hamper or it could be a wastebasket ~ it's just beautiful that is what I know!!! :)

      Delete