Saturday, March 10, 2012

the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE of a SISTER

I remember the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE of my sister and I love watching the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE between my girls in action! Lauren is almost 20 and Natalie is almost 17 and the bond these two have is like no other. You don't want to mess with one or the other as they are fiercely protective of each other. I love seeing this and is comforting to me to know the love they share for one another. They don't always see eye to eye yet they love each other and most importantly accept each other for who they are. My sweet sister passed away 23 years ago and I miss her everyday. I'm so thankful for the bond and relationship we had while she was here on this earth. I don't know why I was thinking of that especially this last week ~ just was I guess as I watched Lauren and Natalie together! I'm glad they have each other!!!



It was so sweet to me yesterday to read Lauren's facebook status...she said she was going to spend the evening with her best friend who happened to be her sister...they went to a Spokane Chiefs hockey game and had a blast!!!

My girls are phenomenal people and I am so proud to be their MAMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment