Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little Sugar pie

Sharing some sweet pictures of Saylah over the past couple months...

I just LOVE the twinkle in her big brown eyes when she smiles!!!

Lala loving on her after bathtime! So sweet!!!

Saylah LOVES to wear Natnat's hats!!!

Saylah keeps a tight grip on Nat if she's around!!! Love to watch these 2!

baby giggles are the BEST!!!

After brunch at my mom's, Saylah was tuckered and went and laid down on Nat's big bear!

Don't those brown eyes just melt your heart??? Sure does mine!!!

And she sleeps!!!

Singing and playing the piano with Papa ~ did you read my blog post where he LET her have cheerios at the piano??? I can't believe that man!!!

Playing the piano with Nat!!!


SIMPLY...LOVE these
hands and
SWEET baby tootsies!!!

Again I say...ADOPTION is GRAND...
Thank you Samantha for allowing us such special moments with your baby girl! 

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! I know you love and enjoy your time with Saylah :) You are precious and so loving! I sure do like that little stove...wish I had one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed love me my Saylah time! Yes on the little stove...you see why it is so hard for me to sell some items!!! Jim says we can't keep everything...can you believe that??? Love you lots my friend!!!

      Do you think you could just pop into Roost this weekend?????? PLEASE!!! {The matter of you living in Illinois is a minor detail}

      Delete