Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Peeps Lane...in its very own room

Last week 3 Craft Chicks added Little Peeps Lane to our space and within just a few short days realized it would be better it was in its own area. So we moved things around, redecorated and now this is Little Peeps Lane...

We have a nice variety of baby & childrens clothing, shoes and accessories!

Something for everyone ~ Jones New York jean jacket that is too darn cute!

Building up items for older peeps too!!!

Darling clothes for your little cowboy too!

This is one of my favorites! Boutique outfit in 2T ~ top, skirt & hat!

Thank Heaven for Little Boys!!! True that!!!


Be sure to come visit us at Roost real soon!


7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOOOOOOSSSHHH! I LOVE it all so very very much Michele! Great job, gonna try and make it in there on this week! love it, love you! That's all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my kindred! I sure do love you too! That's all.

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! I gotta get down there! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently my old PC was my problem for not being about to comment. Yippee! (btw I''m the "unknown" above. :) When's the next time you're at Roost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown :) I'm working tomarrow at Roost! 10 to 6. If you can't make it down maybe we can get together later this week? I've been missing YOU!!!

      Delete
  4. So cute!! You are so talented and you have "an eye" for all of this stuff!!! I knew you would be rock at this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I sure wish you could come and see it in person! Where are you coming btw??? I love you!!!

      Delete