Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring has sprung...

Yesterday was the first day of spring...it was snowing, hailing & raining in Spokane. It still was, in fact the first day of spring!!! 3 Craft Chicks is decorated and ready for spring so any day now is perfectly fine with me. I love spring...the newness...the freshness...the pastel colors...the longer days...that's one of my favorites!!!

Stop by Roost and see our 3 Craft Chicks SPRING set up!!!

Book garland with spring colored tissue paper ~ would look so pretty on a mantle or decorating an Easter dinner table...

So many pretties in this display ~ beautiful shoes, perfect chippy farm table and chair, vintage canisters and a gorgeous quilt that has all my favorite colors...turquoise, pink, lime green and yellow!

This set of pastel Pyrex mixing bowls is simply heavenly!!!

I heart these pretty polka dot lime green heels!!! 
I WISH...I WISH...I WISH...
they were in my size!!! 
Do you think if I wish hard enough it would help?

Do you think if I wish hard enough the weather outside would be "springlike"?

I'm going to try and I'll be sure to letcha know how that worked for me!!!

p.s. be sure to hop over to our 3 Craft Chicks facebook page and "like" us!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you put those pretty little green shoes on, click your heels, and wish really, really hard...they will fit you and you might find yourself here in IL with me, where it's warm and "springlike"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of that!!! :) Sure do miss you!!!!

      Delete