Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tour at the Craft Home continued...

...at this most wonderful time of the year! I have multiple trees and the tree in our formal living room has all glass ornaments. I feel like a lucky ducky to have the Old World Christmas outlet right here in Spokane! I love to go there and pick out special ornaments each year.

Some of my favorite are the birds that clip onto the branches. I especially love this one that's the prettiest of turquoise with lots of glitter on it! Glitter just absolutely makes me sooo happy!!!

One of Nat's special ornaments this year because she just can't get enough of CHIPS!

One of Lauren's...she LOVES turtles!

This one is for Jim & me...representing our love of music and my love for playing the piano!

Just plain prettiness!

Ya know how we here at the Craft home feel about Coca-Cola!
Everything's better with Coke...just sayin'

This clock is mine as a remembrance of my sweet CJH! Those who were close to her knew how important clocks and time were to her...it makes me smile whenever I look at this ornament!


This one looks like my mom's dog...Mandy Ann...cuteness!

blurry yet...this looks EXACTLY like our dog...Bailey!


too cute...love this lil' chick...sooo tweet tweet!!!

I love these hanging in my big window! The first year I did this I felt so Martha Stewartish...

A most favorite Santa...my friend Pennie Buntrock gave us this as a house warming our first Christmas in our home {2003}...I LOVE IT! He stands 31 " tall! Her mom {who owns Jackie Lynn Flowers & Balloons} painted it! I especially love the hot pink water bottle sitting there...don't you think it just adds something? Evidently our {precious} Bailey dog was barking alot that day and Jim had the water spray out... gotta love it all!

I love this antique piece of furniture that was my grandparents. It is {really} my mom's! It didn't fit in her apartment when she first moved over here to Spokane and now that she owns a home...well...let's just say I've managed to keep it at my home! I'm just quite sure it still wouldn't fit and it's already set up in my home and she's welcome to come over ANYtime so she can look at it! I'm just kidding...well kind of...I would give it back if she insisted! Sigh..... :)


This is a real eye catcher in my living room! Gladys & Celia of Junebug Designs did the HUGE glass bowl with bottle brush trees. I bought it last year at a Christmas Show. I added the vintage glass ornaments this year for some color and bought the vintage felt tree skirt at PINK. It's perfect on my coffee table because it's so big and round just like the table. The coffee table used to be a dining room table and my grandmother cut the legs down and refinished it to make it into this stunning coffee table! LOVE! {This is also how I came upon the idea of bleaching green bottle brush trees and doing vignettes & arrangements with them...I'm on a craze of that this Christmas season!}

I heart this little ceramic tree that I found at a garage sale last year! Those are the best finds! The Hummel pictures on the wall were mine and my sisters nursery 40 + years ago...I love that I have them!
Just wanted to do another angle of this magical spot in my living room! 

I especially love turquoise! My mom gave me this stained glass lamp this year...she said it's like having a bouquet of flowers 24/7...don't ya just love that idea? It's so very pretty! My mom's so sweet to me!
I sure do LOVE her!!! DEEPLY!!! 
Lauren made the little salt shaker with snowflakes as flowers with glitter and pearls...beautiful!


Hope everyone is having a simply MERRY and BRIGHT CHRISTMAStime!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the ornaments in the window. And of course I love the pink tree too! everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete