Sunday, December 25, 2011

A very Craft Christmas Eve

Nat (16) and Lauren (19)
Just love my girls soooo very much!

my GIRLS and their GRAMMY...these 3 are something else!

The CRAFT Family wishing you & yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Me & my SWEETHEART

This mama sure hearts these 2 like crazzzzyyyy!!!

DEVOTED DAD & his 2 DARLING DAUGHTERS

Some more favorite pictures of my PRECIOUS family...

We had fun evening just bein' together. Started out Christmas Eve with Jim, my Mom and me going to church at Life Center. It was a wonderful service and great message on NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! Then back to our home for favorite snacky foods and playin' a game of Farkle before the girls opened a couple gifts.
I sure do LOVE LOVE LOVE having my mom live so close to us now! She spent the night with us for Christmas Eve...her first time to sleep in the PINK room...she loved it!


This sure is a fun game! Shara gave it to our family when she came to visit!

Even tho this picture is blurry...I just love her expression!

Twas the night before Christmas...





No comments:

Post a Comment