Thursday, December 15, 2011

SATURDAY SLEEPOVER with SAYLAH

This past weekend Saylah Grace came over and we all had so much fun with her. It's so neat to see a little one walking/running around. I was quite amazed at how well she did with all the Christmas decorations I have out...she would just look and stare but never touched anything! I thought I might have to barricade the trees and such...she had just turned 1 the end of November so she's at such a fun age. Saylah is our friend Samantha's little girl and we enjoy the time we are able to spend with her. {Thanks Sam for allowing us to be a part of little bits life...we just love her to pieces!}

Don't those big brown eyes just melt your heart???

So sweet...Saylah absolutely adores Nat!

It just made me smile to see such a little one walking around my house!

She went over to the slider and was banging on it to let me know Bailey wanted in! 
She kept firmly saying GOGGY and DOGE to get my attention!
She {and Bailey} were happy when we let him in!

Let me tell you...she LOVES her Papa! and he LOVES her!!!



Who knew she'd have so much fun with one of Nats hats!!!

She loves to play my piano...that of course makes me one proud Nana!!!

 Who's in the house? Saylah's in the house...
Who's in the house?  Papa's in the house...
They were raisin' the roof together!!!

such cuteness...Nat had made Saylah a noise maker out of clear plastic cups and cheerios! I thought that was clever! Well Saylah did NOT! She couldn't understand how come she could see the cheerios yet she couldn't get them out! Needless to say, Nat made her some more noise maker/shakers with red solo cups! {Makes ya think of the song Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith doesn't it?} She really had fun with those after she couldn't see the cheerios!


What is this girl to me???
She is my SUGAR PIE!!!

ya know the line of the song...sugar pie, honey pie ya know how I love ya???
I love to sing that to her!

I am teaching her when I say to her...
"What are you to me?"

She'll reply...
"I'm your SUGAR PIE!"

My mom did that with my sister and I and then with my kids and I just loved it! To my sister my mom would say..."What are you to me?" and Laura would reply..."I'm your hug bug, lovebug and sweetie pie"

To my son Tyler she would say..."What are you to me?"  and he would reply..."the love of your life..."

So much sweetness! That's what life is all about...don't you agree???
We all want to love and be loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment