Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Simple Christmas Luncheon ...

This past Saturday, December 10th I hosted a small Christmas lunch at my home with a few friends. It wasn't fancy in fact it was quite simple yet it was oh so much fun!

This is my centerpiece...it's an accumulation of lotsa of vintage favorite Christmas things I've collected through the years. I made the tree on the top cake plate. My new favorite thing is bleaching green bottle brush trees and glittering them up!
For some silly reason I couldn't find my favorite Christmas cloth napkins so paper napkins it was...silverware didn't match yet I decided it didn't matter! That's not what it's about! We had so much fun just visiting and sharing sweet fellowship. I made all different bleached tree things...some on candlesticks some in glass globes and as each lady shared a favorite Christmas memory they could choose a homemade pretty from off the table. That sure a sweet time and so fun hearing Christmas memories that are so cherished...some so sweet & sentimental other just plain ol' funny! Good times!

Yummy lunch...Chicken Tortilla Casserole, Bacon Wrapped Green Beans, Trader Joe's Corn Bread, Chips, Salsa, Guacamole and Corn & Black Bean Salsa!

For dessert...
Brownies with the cutest little Santa hats! Saw this little number on pinterest and just had to try it! So happy when something turns out like online or in a magazine! Fun!!!

Each place had a vintage jello mold filled with a delicious caramel and chocolate popcorn mixture!

Some kitchen Christmas pretties...

Sweet friendship...

Another little person bopping around my house this day was sweet Saylah Grace! She came to spend the night and the pictures of her and all her very fun antics are for another blogpost! Let me assure you there are some precious pics of her! {I kinda heart her can you tell???}

2 comments:

  1. That little Saylah is a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I got so many cute ideas from your vignettes!! A-ma-zing Christmas decs girl!!! Little cutie too=)
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete