Sunday, December 25, 2011

MEMORIES that fill the CHRISTMAS season...

The ornaments on this small tree are some of my most cherished and favorite. About 34 years ago my sweet sister and I painted these. Laura was 7 and I was 10 at the time. Our dear friends Gary and Ginny Evans made these ceramic ornaments and then had Laura and I come and spend the night and paint these for gifts for our parents. After my sister passed away in 1988, my mom asked me if I wanted to have these most special ornaments! Of course I did! Some you can definitely tell our young ages by the paint job and although to most people they aren't that wonderful and pretty, to me they are the most beautiful ornaments and among my most treasured Christmas decorations!


 I love everything about Christmas...the traditions, glitter and lights, magical memories, family and friends and most of all remembering the TRUE reason for this wonderful Christmas season...
the BIRTHDAY OF A KING!


I sure wish all of you {my family and friends} a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
BLESSED NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment