Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas


Several years ago I bought the sign that says "I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas"! Jim asked me what I intended to do with it and I told him that I indeed someday would have a PINK guestroom! And I do! I love my PINK room and then especially at this most wonderful time of the year it sparkles with PINK lights, garland, glitter, vintage PINK ornaments and simply magical PINK Christmas treasures! 
{a small secret...it's my favorite room in the house!}


These are not Christmassy however I love my PINK towels that now hang on the back of the door. They were my sweet CJH's and her family gave them to me! My PINK room has so many little reminders and remembrances from her and I'm so thankful for that! She will always hold such a treasured spot in my heart and anything PINK is so her! In fact for Christmas she mostly did PINK ornaments and lights, etc. I loved that!  The first holiday I was caring for her I knew that was another reason we were kindred spirits! :)

Isn't this pretty? My mother in law sent me this for a gift! She made this most beautiful ornament and I just LOVE it! PINK is one of her favorite colors also and she has been a guest of my PINK room a few times! THANK YOU LYNDA!

I still think these cupcakes & ice cream cones look yummy enough to eat!!! Speaking of cupcakes, there is a new cupcake shop right here in downtown Spokaloo! I haven't tried it yet...think the name is Sweet Frostings...so I must try it so I can let you all know how it is! I'll sacrifice that for you my blog readers...

I love these white feather trees. I bought them 3 years ago at Pier 1 Imports when they went 75% off. I wanted a white feather tree after seeing an oh so pretty one at my sweet clients home and then found these. Her granddaughter got one also. I usually have a pretty sparkly PINK reindeer arrangement in between them however for some crazy reason it wasn't in any of my 20 plus Christmas bins! Weird! I gave up looking and left this light fixture candle up that I bought a couple years ago from Sisters Creed! It's one of my favs! It seems to be the recurring phase that things are my favorite...guess that's a good thing! Another funny side note...as much as I do Christmas...my sweet mom doesn't! We always joke about it. She LOVES seeing all the decorations and enjoys them immensely at my home. She told me last week she couldn't decide if she would get out her 1 bin of Christmas decorations...she since decided against it and just loves to enjoy mine! {Mom, I just love you like crazy and am so glad we accept each other just the way we are...differences and all!}

so cute...the little vintage PINK and aqua clowns with bottle brush trees!

LOVE this chair! It was my sweet CJH's and it looks absolutely PERFECT in my PINK room!

 This was a fun project to do while my friend Shara was here...bleached bottle brush trees with lotsa glitter and hot glued to a vintage wooden spool!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

so sweet...chenille stocking...

pretty PINK pictures...







simply magical shoes...CJH


Hope you have enjoyed a tour of my PINK room during this most wonderful time of the year!
Would certainly love to have you...
BE OUR GUEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Soul!!! I love the pink room even MORE at Christams!!!! So pretty, everything in there is divine! You inspire the vintage in me, I bought something over the weekend that you would be proud of...you are teaching me well :) Love your Santa collection, can't wait to see the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete