Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chicken Fettuccine

How do I even begin to describe Jim's famous chicken fettuccine?  I'll start by saying it is the BEST I've ever had and I no longer ever order it if we go out, simply because nobody else's compares to Jim's! He started making it several years ago and has played around with the recipe so now it absolutely PERFECT!!! It is the Craft families top requested meal and many other friends and family also request it for birthday and special occasion dinners! Kinda lets me off the hook for "big" dinners...'cuz well ya know...we all only want his special chicken fettuccine!!! Can you blame us???

This is at my mom's home. Jim said he would make us all dinner after my mom, myself and 2 friends spent the  weekend at the Women of Faith Conference. I've told you before, he spoils me!  It was just too delicious and we enjoyed the dinner so much.
I just don't know how each time it turns out so PERFECT!

YUMMY!!!

Some fun pictures of precious family & friends at dinner that night...
My mom - JonElla and my middle daughter - Lauren

 My Girl

Michele & the Master Chef
How lucky for me to be married to him!!!

Kate & Michele
Kate started the weekend off as my mom's friend however by the end
of the weekend she was also MY FRIEND!

Michele & Judi 
She has such a special place in my heart! Just love her!

JonElla (MY mom), Me & Judi (OUR friend!)

I must admit the leftovers are just as good! I always love it that he makes a double batch!

THANKS again Jim! You're one in a million!!!
 
P.S. Could somebody please have told me I had something in my teeth in the pics that were taken after dinner? I noticed it AFTER I posted the blog the first time...decided Oh Well! They were good pictures and I just needed to get over it! There are worse things in life right??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment