Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HAPPY 47th BIRTHDAY JIMBO!!!


My wonderful husband is celebrating his 47th Birthday today! I just love him and hope he has the best birthday ever! He deserves it! Jim is such a caring and thoughtful person and the most generous person with his time and talents that I know! I sure am one spoiled wife and I know it!!! :) He can fix anything, he is an excellent cook, he is a fantastic father to our children, he loves the Lord, he goes along with all the ideas and "visions" I have for redecorating our home, he is the best part of "we", he cuts the crust off my sandwiches...I could go on & on! He does make feel so special all the time and another thing I appreciate is he loves me just the way I am!  He never once has said a single word about the fact that I am much "fluffier" now than 24 years ago when he married me and it may sound silly to some but to me it means the world!
I sure hope he has the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

Don't ya think one of the best parts is cutting the crust off my sammy's??? I do!!!!! This particular time was so sweet to me cuz I made us grilled cheese with soup and I had left the room for a minute. Upon my return I noticed he had cut the crust off mine!!!

HE'S THE BEST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got one of those wonderful husbands too! Isn't it great? I hope he had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete