Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flashback Friday



Flashback Friday is taking us back to the year 1977! I love this picture for so many reasons! I love that you can see how very much my sister and I love our mom! I love the cute panda dress my sister is wearing! I love my mom's stylin' glasses! I love my mom! I love my sister!

It's amazing to me how pictures can evoke such strong emotions and memories. Laura was 7 and I was 9 in this picture! At the time of course we didn't know my sweet sister would no longer be with us after the year 1988! I miss her still!

I just wanted to share this sweet picture and what it says to me 34 years later is...
THIS IS LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture, Michele! You're on the right, right?!? If so, I see so much of Nat and Tyler in you and so much of Lauren in your sister...what a sweet memory. I bet your Mama remembers the very moment this was taken...we as moms seem to be able to recall things like that :)

    ReplyDelete