Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Fridays!

Time passes too quickly and so I that's where I came up with the idea of flashback Fridays. No rhyme or reason to a picture maybe just one that's been on my mind recently. People always told me when the kids were little that it goes so fast and that I would forget funny things. At that time, I remember thinking it wasn't possible and surely I would never forget precious funny memories. Sadly, I must admit they were right! Enjoy the moments and be sure to write down stories that someday you may otherwise forget!





These are my precious girls May 4, 1995. Lauren was 3 yrs. old and Natalie was 2 days old and we were going home from the hospital. They were so sweet and I remember Lauren was so excited to be bringing "her baby" home! I also remember most of all how very tired I was! :)







Jump ahead to the year 2001...this is Natalie while we were vacationing in Cannon Beach, Oregon. At this same time she was rather obsessed with all the "Free Willy" movies and the main character Jesse played his harmonica to coax Willy the Whale to come up to him. She was just sure this same tactic would work for her...




One of the most priceless moments was when I  looked out our cabin window and there she sat on the lawnswing playing her harmonica. Patiently waiting for Willy to come or if not him then Nat thought Luna, Willy's sister would surely swim by! She sat out there for hours and would play and wait...play and wait...play and wait...!



Nat, Lauren with Grammy and Tyler - Cannon Beach, Oregon  - April 2001

Stay tuned for more treasured memories on flashback friday!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! How time flies!!! Natalie and Lauren are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete