Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Judi!!!

 Today is my dear friend Judi's Birthday and I just wanted
to wish her the best birthday ever! I met Judi 22 years ago as she was my mom's friend and now I'm blessed to say over the years she has become a very special friend of mine!
My mom - JonElla, Kate, Judi & me
 Women of Faith AT Women of Faith Conference
Spokane WA...September 2011

JUDI...
We've had many wonderful times together over the last several years. The above picture is one of those times. The conference was much needed spiritually and emotionally...glad we could share that time. Some of my favorite memories with you have been on the Cruise to celebrate your folk's anniversary! It was all family however you invited and included mom and me and it was so special! You have an amazing family! Our train trip to Portland was another great weekend to celebrate your retirement! Even if I did take too many pictures! Trying to keep our legacy going ya know!  All the pizza's at Cloverleaf...YUM! You were so good to mom and me during the battle of her cancer! The times you were just "there" for mom and me and were a safe place to land will always be a very sweet memory in my heart!
I LOVE YOU!
Michele

p.s. i love your jewelry!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment