Friday, October 7, 2011

Flashback Friday

Since my mom turned 65 this week I thought I would share
some of her growing up pictures that are my absolute favorites!

Is there anything cuter than a baby girl with a bonnet on?

In the front row is my mom looking somewhat scared so her brother
Frank is holding her hand and then his twin Ferris is also in the front row
with his hands over his mouth laughing. Their older brother Larry is in the
middle row with a smirk on his face! Wonder what all going on here?
This was in Germany

so very sweet!

circa 1949
My mom - JonElla and her brother Frank
He was such a good big brother and always
watched out for her!

Too cute!
Ferris & Frank & JonElla

JonElla, Frank, Ferris & Larry
My mom can remember when she got this
poodle perm and was so excited! Now I
know when her affection for perms began! :)

1 comment:

  1. Michele Thank you for starting this blog. Itg blesses my heart and soul everfyday. You are indeed a beautiful, caring woman. I am very proud of you and just pray that some dayu you can be proud of your dad again. I love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete