Sunday, October 2, 2011

MOM...Happy 65th Birthday!!!


Today is my precious mom's birthday and I wish there were words to tell her how very much I love her and respect her and adore her and appreciate her and...I could go on & on!

Through life's ups & downs MY MOM is always there for me - no matter what! I love that about her! We certainly have been through so many things and I don't know where I'd be or who I would have become without MY MOM!!!


Things I love most about MY MOM...

she accepts me just as I am
she has a such a kind heart
she read lots of books to me as a child...she still reads to me
she has unwavering faith in our Lord...no matter the circumstances
she's a person of giving 2nd chances
she makes the BEST egg sammy's
she's ever hopeful...always sees the best in others
she walked through the valley of the shadow of death
with me when our Laura passed away
she listens...I mean really listens...
she's an amazing mother in love to my husband Jim
she's an ovarian cancer survivor
she's the BEST BEST BEST Grammy in the whole wide world to my kiddos
she has a heart of gold
she's generous, caring, tenderhearted & forgiving

MY MOM is all this...and so much more!

We do have our differences at times however what I appreciate with that is we do try our best to talk it through and share honestly how we are feeling. Several weeks ago a friend asked me if MY MOM is really genuinely always such a nice lady...I answered yes indeed she is! It's who she is! I'm so thankful for that!

The best part is I KNOW how very much MY MOM loves me!
I hope she KNOWS just how very much I LOVE HER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM...FROM YOUR GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Give your Mama my love and tell her I said Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete