Saturday, October 15, 2011

Natnat & Littlebit

These two girls just absolutely bring so much happiness to my life! Saylah Grace is our friend Samantha's baby and she is almost now 11 months old. To say Saylah loves Natalie is an understatement! I just love it when Saylah sees Nat walk in the room and she just squeals with delight. It also just melts my heart now that Saylah reaches for Natalie whenever she sees her however on the other hand Saylah cries when Nat leaves the room! Saylah Grace has meant so much to our whole family...she's like a grandchild to Jim & me and a niece to Lauren & Natalie!

Natalie calls the baby Littlebit...and to Saylah, Natalie is Natnat! So SWEET!


I have some pictures over the last few months that just perfectly capture
the love that my Natalie and little Saylah Grace have for each other...

Too cute...Saylah in her pink pelican suit & sunhat and
Nat in Saylah's  hooded towel!


Sleeping peacefully with Natnat! So precious!

This was the best ever...Lauren and Nat hopped in the pool with Saylah...L & N even had their clothes on...what they won't do for that sweet baby girl!
PURE LOVE AT IT'S BEST!
This is quite possibly my most favorite picture of summer 2011!


Natnat & Littlebit...Littlebit & Natnat
best friends 4ever

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE TWO GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to watch those two together. You're such a great Nana to our girl. Saylah (and I) love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete