Sunday, October 9, 2011

What's for din din?

We had an early Thanksgiving Dinner last night...it was so very yummy! The house smelled just like Thanksgiving Day...the table was set real pretty...just a fun thing to do at the beginning of October! Jim tried a new recipe for the turkey and it was absolutely positively delicious! I made stuffing, mashed potatoes and  special cauliflower that my family loves and of course we had rolls that tasted homemade. I can't take the credit for them though as they came from good ol' Safeway! My mom was quite certain they were homemade! Brownies and ice cream for dessert...so we all had very full bellies by the nights end!

So delicious!!! 
Jim is now the turkey guy in this house...ya should
never do something so over the top and think you
won't be in charge of that from then on...Right???

My mom will be in Mexico for Thanksgiving so it was nice to start celebrating
fall festivities with her. I just can't
begin to say how much I enjoy having my mom live so close to us.


 Sweet Saylah Grace was over to spend the night so she
kept us laughing during dinner. She's almost 11 months old and
just brings so much joy and happiness to our family when she's here.

We ended the evening by
playing a game of Scattergories...too much fun! Loved it!

We are a family of THANKFUL HEARTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment