Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meaningful Moments of May 2011

It's been a busy fun filled summer and now that we're into fall I thought I would review some of our
summer 2011 highlights. 
Today's review will be the month of May...




My Aunt Suzanne comes up from California to run in
in Bloomsday.  Just love her and my cousin Dylan who happens to live right here in gool ol' Spokaloo!

Lauren, Dylan, Auntie & Nat
I heart these 4!





My dad, Ken , came to visit for a few days
that same week so that was quite fun!

He was able to be here for Nat & Lauren's birthday!





Love my little family!!!

Nat & Lauren
Sisters & Friends Forever
Lauren...19 years...May 1st
Natalie...16 years...May 2nd


Had a wonderful party with family & friends...15 people came over to celebrate Lauren & Nat's Birthday! We had Jim's famous Chicken Fettucine, Asparagus, Bacon Wrapped Green Beans, Olive Garden Salad & Breadsticks
2 Ice Cream Cakes for DESSERT!

YUMMERS!!!


Lauren and her Grammy


We all LOVE having her live close to us!
On the day of Nat's 16th Birthday...got her license! WooHoo!!!

First haircut by the great Lauren Craft! She's a natural! She goes to 
Paul Mitchell Spokane and is on her way to being the best hairdresser around!

Mother's Day Lunch at with the Naves!
Absolutely...positively...love these folks! They get a post all their
very own coming soon! 

Woot! Woot! Tyler graduates with Honors from Moody Bible School!
Alynnah, Tyler, Michele, Jim, Natalie & Ameleigha

Alynnah, Nana, Ameleigha & Grandad

I got something I've wanted for a very LONGGGGGGG time!
A VW Bug...her name is Junebug...just so ya know!
Many of you know that I've wanted a lime green bug however
my favorite car dealer
at George Gee was unable to find one in my very specific price range so when
he called me and said he had this pretty baby I
got up there the next morning when I got off my night shift and SHE BECAME MINE! I just love having a bug! I just loving having Junebug! She was a 1 owner car with low mileage and I got a rockin' deal! I may have to have some paint detailing done to her in my favorite colors...lime green & hot pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment