Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LOVE ME MY GIRLS!

These girls are THE BEST!
I am honored to be their mama and they fill my life with so much joy! 

Lauren is such a phenomenal person and I am so proud of
her and all she is accomplishing with her life! We love to
spend time together...scrapbooking...watching movies...talking...
we love the same things...she is such a caring
person and so loving towards others. I love how she
does helpful things for others and is always there for her
friends even when it's hard for her. She such an amazing
hairdresser...I'm so blessed to have her doing my hair now!
She's so pretty on the inside and outside!
I love her to pieces...pinky hugs to my Lulu belle! XOXO

My Natterbugs! Oh how I love this girl!
She's absolutely a fantastic person and is so tenderhearted
and loving! I am so proud of her and how
hard she is working right now in school! I know it's her
least favorite thing! She's such a hard worker and I wish she
could get a job only because I've never known a 16 year
old who would like a job so badly and has tried so hard yet it
just hasn't happened yet! She's brilliant with children 
and especially little Saylah Grace...it melts my heart when
she sees Nat and she squeals with delight!  
Love you like crazy...Kimmy!
 XOXOXO

I love how these 2 girls love each other and no matter what
are there for each other and have such a sweet SISTER love!


No comments:

Post a Comment