Wednesday, October 5, 2011

who's recording The Today Show?


 Last week I heard Nat asked Lauren if she was recording The Today Show on the DVR...Lauren replied no but Saylah Grace might be! Let me tell you about lil Saylah, she's 10 months old and the last time she came to play at our house she was very fascinated with the remote. So...I guess Saylah set the DVR to  record The Today Show! Then today Jim asked me who in this house was recording The Today Show...I replied that our sweet Saylah Grace was! He started laughing! 
Needless to say...The Today Show is no longer set to record on the DVR.

We'll see what gets set to record next time our little sugar pie comes to play!
so stinkin' cute!

I think she was trying to get Bailey's opinion on what to record...
it appears he could care less! :) Saylah sure loves Bailey-boy!

Looks like Saylah was trying to convince me why she should record
The Today Show...:)

2 comments:

  1. It was so funny when Michele said that Saylah had recorded the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lil lamb - and you too!

    ReplyDelete