Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback Friday...

Natalie and I were cleaning out a room in our basement last
week and found a stack of pictures from the year 2000.
They just made us smile and laugh and we enjoyed
reminiscing about them so decided to share for my flashback friday!

This was Nat's 5th Birthday May 2, 2000
Her BESTEST buddy Khalil Newbill is to her right and
let me tell those two were inseperable! I can't
wait til Khalil's mom, Melissa sees these pics!


We had Nat's 5th birthday party at the Base Pool on
Fairchild Air Force Base and I guess she was showing us her
version of "pool surfing"! :)


Nat with her pals Aaron & Khalil...
One thing I miss from those days is living on base and
the closeness and friendship with neighbors.


This is something I had forgotten about...Nat building
her forts with couch cushions and chairs, etc...ya know
what's funny is I remember thinking that I would never forget...but I had!

Nat's other favorite play place...her tent...


Ok...this one I just couldn't resist...This is Victoria Newbill...
Khalil's baby sister. Kayla, their older sister was Lauren's
bestie and Khalil of course was Nat's best friend AND
Victoria was my frienny!  She loved to come to my house and
play and I remember she would stand at the back of our church and yell
up to me as I was up at the front
after playing the organ and tell me "don't you worry
FRIENNY  I'm gonna go home and eat and change my clothes and THEN
I AM COMING TO YOURS HOUSE to play!" That girl melted
my heart and now still when I look at pictures on facebook 11 years later she
still melts me! Kayla, Khalil and Victoria along with my kiddos have
all grown up to be such beautiful people on the inside and outside!

Thanks for taking this walk down memory lane with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment